Air Hostess Training in Chennai
COURSE: Advanced Diploma in Cabin Crew Management
ZEFT has made its mark in the education industry field by providing quality educational services for about 8 years now. Our group Company ZEFT EnglishLabs is a leading Language training academy with more than 12 branches in Chennai, Mumbai, and Bengaluru. Alongside, ZEFT Aviation is making inroads with our aviation division as well. ZEFT Aviation now offers a variety of quality aviation-career-centric courses like Air Hostess Training in Chennai for those wanting to fly high. With many years of industry experience, our aviation courses to be are ones to be reckoned with.
Why ZEFT Aviation?
- In-flight Training for students at leading Airlines (Indigo, Spice Jet, Air Asia, Air India)
- Skilled trainers with Industry Experience
- Internationally Recognized Curriculum
- High-quality Aviation training
- 100% placement assistance for the Air Hostess trained students in domestic and international airlines
- Complimentary language classes (English, Hindi, and foreign languages: German, French, & Spanish)
- Etiquette and Personal growth classes
- Complimentary computer courses, Internet and Wi-Fi
- Internships and Workshops with major Airlines
- Government Approved Certification
Why an Air Hostess Training in Chennai?
Serving as an Air Hostess in a major airline is a profession that any woman aspirant would want to achieve. The job by itself is exciting for more than one reason. Air Hostesses are well paid and they get to travel to see exotic places around the world. They also have the privilege of meeting people from different lands. Enroll Air Hostess Course in Chennai to get a lucrative career in the Aviation industry.
Air Hostesses also perform many duties which ensure that passengers have a safe and comfortable journey in line with the regulations pertaining to the airline industry. Part of their duty is to review the safety and emergency procedures and includes demonstrating the use of any related equipment. They tend to passengers who are sick, serve beverages and food during the journey. It, therefore, suits those candidates who are service minded. To Get trained under our expert trainers join Air Hostess Training in Chennai.
Anyone that starts as an Air Hostess also has the chance of being promoted to senior Flight Attendant or the Head Attendant. The Air Hostesses after their stint on board the aircraft (usually 7 to 8 years) can later move on to jobs such as Ground Hostess, Guest Relationship officers, or a Trainer of Junior Air Hostesses. ZEFT also offer other aviation courses such as Advanced Diploma in Aviation.
The Diploma in Air Hostess Training Course demands aspirants with the following prerequisites:
- Should have cleared 10+2/HSC or should be a graduate from a recognised Board/University
- Over 18 years of Age
- Must have a pleasant voice
- Positive Attitude
- Be a team player
- Be physically fit and have a good appearance
- Must possess these minimum height measurements: Girls: 155 cm Boys: 177 cm
- Must have language proficiency
- Should possess a passport to get into the airport
- Must satisfy basic vision standards
There are many positions that students who have obtained ‘Diploma in Cabin Crew Management’ student can apply for. Some of them are:
- Air Hostess
- Ground Hostess
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Air Hostess Trainer
On completion of the Air Hostess Course in Chennai at ZEFT Aviation rated as leading Air Hostess Training Institute in Chennai, the student will be able to:
- Understand the profession of the cabin crew, its origins, and the latest practices
- Identify different types of aircraft and identify cabin crew functions
- Manage passengers by interacting appropriately in a variety of different circumstances
- Recall all the safety procedures and handle emergencies
- Men can also apply for the post of Flight Purser once they have undergone this type of an Air Hostess Training in Chennai with major airlines.
Air Hostess Training Syllabus:
- Familiarization of the Aircraft
- Food and catering inside the cabin
- Flight Evaluation
- First Aid Procedures
- Inter-department Coordination
- Handling of Emergency Situations
- Airport layout and Its Familiarization
- Passenger Psychology
- Basic Aircraft Operation and Functions
- Safety Procedures
- In-Flight Procedures
- Passenger handling
- Grooming, Etiquette, and Personality Development
- Soft skills
- Effective Communication
- Business English
- Spoken Hindi
- Must be able to follow and maintain the highest value safety standards
- Must have presence of mind
- The employer expects the trained air hostesses to be proficient in speaking Hindi and English and a regional/foreign language and people’s skills
- Perform repetitive tasks with a high amount of accuracy
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Learn at ZEFT Aviation rated as No 1 Air Hostess Academy in Chennai to become a successful Air Hostess!
To become Air Hostess is dream for many young girls. To most people sky is the limit . To those who love Aviation, sky is the home . In Aviation industry there are many lucrative jobs one of them is Air Hostess .Air Hostess gets very high salaries and many other perks along with that Join Air Hostess Training in Chennai. Air Hostess are responsible for in-flight service of food and providing assistance during distress ,helping customers in all their need.
Submit your review
The air Hostess training course at ZEFT aviation was really good and trainers were really helping. The teaching style in Zeft aviation is interactive and practical oriented .They gave placement in all airlines .The duration for Air hostess course was 3 months.over all it was great experience in ZEFT aviation.
Thanks for the institute who taught me interpersonal skill and communication grooming. Very good academy for Air Hostess training
Zeft Air hostess training bought me more excellence and professionalism in my career.. Thanks for the training