Ground Staff Training in Chennai
COURSE: ZEFT Advanced Diploma in Ground Staff Training
At ZEFT, we have been providing some of the best quality training services for more than 8 years now. Known for ZEFT EnglishLabs and boasting of over 12 branches located in Chennai, Mumbai and Bengaluru, our aviation division ZEFT Aviation is also rapidly growing. ZEFT Aviation is now making giant strides in the field offering quality career-centric courses in Aviation industry for desiring aspirants. Trainers are highly qualified with industrial experience. If you have ever dreamed of making it to the skies, join ZEFT Aviation.
Why ZEFT Aviation?
- In-flight Training for candidates with major Airlines (Indigo, Spice Jet, Air Asia, Air India)
- Skilled trainers with Industrial Experience
- Internationally Recognized Curriculum
- High-quality Aviation training in Chennai
- 100% placement assistance for all the trained students in domestic and international airlines
- Complimentary language classes (English, Hindi, and foreign languages: German, French, & Spanish)
- Etiquette and Personality Development classes
- Complimentary computer courses, Internet and Wi-Fi
- Internships and Workshops with major Airlines
- Government Approved Certification
Why Airport Ground Staff Training?
Ground staff refers to the set of people that work in the airport terminals. Whereas some ground staffs are responsible for the inspection storage and transportation of passenger luggage and cargo, others are required to stock flying aircraft with food and beverages to be distributed during the flights.
The ground staff also perform many duties that ensure the comfort and safety of air passengers. They handle the baggage moving it on and off from conveyors. They are responsible for the cleaning of the airplane’s interiors after a flight and sometimes, the runways need to be cleaned as well.
With an exciting salary package, the ground staff position is an entry-level job in the aviation industry. However, these provide a great opportunity for aspirants to rise in aviation-related careers. The opportunities for ground-handling companies have been on the rise as major airline companies have started outsourcing these jobs.
Another exciting part of the job is that the ground staff members are paid high incentives. Those with a flair for leadership and who are ready to take on more responsibility can aim for higher management positions later on.
Not sure where to Start your Journey? If you want to Fly as an Air Hostess, Start with our Air Hostess Training in Chennai Programme. If you prefer to be on the Airport Terminal, Consider taking up Airport Ground Staff Training Courses in Chennai at ZEFT Aviation.
The Diploma in Ground Staff Course demands aspirants with the following prerequisites:
- Any undergraduate degree
- Over 18 years of Age
- Must be ready to do physically demanding work
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Should enjoy working outside, regardless of the outdoor temperature
- Be a team player
- Be physically fit
- Must possess these minimum height measurements:
Girls: 155 cm Boys: 170 cm
- Must be able to follow and maintain the highest value safety standards
- Should possess a passport to get into the airport
There are many positions that a trained ‘Diploma in Ground Staff’ student can apply for. Some of them are:
- Surveillance Staff
- Check-in Counter Staff
- Ramp Staff
- BMA (Baggage makeup Area)Staff
- Load & Trim Officer
- Baggage Screening
- Passenger Safety officer
- Arrival hall Staff
Ground Staff Training Module:
- Hierarchy of the Organization
- Airline Terminology
- Layout of Airport
- Familiarization of Standards
- Ground Operations Manual
- Airport Codes
- In-Flight catering
- Basics of Baggage Handling
- Baggage Rules
- Checked baggage
- Cabin baggage
- Free and Excess Baggage
- Screening of baggage and X-ray
- Baggage Make-up Area BMA
- Load and Trim
- Ramp Operations
- Step-Ladder, Ramp
- In-flight experience
- A/c Cleaning
- Waste Management
- Departures of Flights
- Arrivals of Flights
- Care for disabled passengers
- Cabin Familiarization
- Grooming, Etiquette, and Personality Development
- Soft Skills
Effective English Communication
The following are the course objectives:
- To train in a manner to create efficiency in ground operations through the operational and management modules that are taught
- To teach best practices as done by industry experts who impart the course.
- To improve on-time performance of the ground staff when on the job
- To familiarize the ground staff with knowledge of the complex environment in the modern airports
- This is a job that demands precision
- The employer expects that the candidate to be physically fit
- Skilled and trained professionals are appointed only for a specific task
- The employer expects the trained staff to be proficient in speaking English and a regional/foreign language and people’s skills
- Must be able to move, bend and navigate into aircraft cargo enclosures
- Perform repetitive tasks with a high amount of accuracy
ZEFT Aviation is Rated as the Best Aviation Academy in Chennai by Business Review Today. Come & Join at ZEFT Aviation – a Leading Airport Ground Staff Training Institute in Chennai & Start Your Dream Career in Aviation Industry! Our Ground Staff Training in Chennai Programme is Globally Recognized!
In India Aviation industry is growing really fast and it has great potential to employ new work force .In Aviation there are many jobs opportunities in Ground staff ,cabin Crew and Technical ,non technical jobs. Ground staff responsibility is to ensure safety and comfort of passengers and crew members .Join Ground Staff Training in Chennnai.
The job of the Ground Staff is very immense ,some ground staff works directly with Airoplane .The technicians and maintenance workers also fall in this category. Their duties include to check each every detail for smooth functioning of aircraft.
Submit your review
I finished Diploma in Ground staff training here. Trainer was very helpful , the concepts were taken clearly and i gained many information .
I took Ground staff course at zeft. They gave best training and best placement support.
Best training... Thank you Zeft
I successfully completed my training in Ground staff course at zeft, I thank my trainer for providing good training .
I finished my diploma in ground staff training at zeft , Excellent coaching .
They provided very Good training for Ground staff course. Thanks to my trainer.
My friend and myself finished Ground staff training at zeft, This was really useful for our future, we also improved our Speaking skills.
Amazing training provided for Ground staff course. They also helped me to get placed, Thanks a lot to my trainer and the management for my career growth.
I have completed Diploma in Ground staff training. The trainer is amazing , he is very friendly and we are always able to reach out to him if we have any doubts and clarification.
Good training and placement support. Thanks to my trainer and management for the support.